I found the Suzuki M50 to be an amazing, economical, and not overly ridiculously loud motorcycle that took me from A to B with ease. The amazingly fun bike was my daily driver most of the time.
*SOLD* Gone as of 2 November 2009 to a new owner.
I purchased my first motorcycle in June of 2007 after completing my MSF course. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted and found it rather quickly. So I added this Suzuki M50 to the vehicles.
I’ve modified the M50 a bit from the time I got it and the M50 gets around 48mpg. AND … I get to roll in the HOV lanes.
- Kuryakyn ISO-Throttle Boss
- Kuryakyn Brake Pedal Cover
- Kuryakyn Shift Peg Cover
- Kuryakyn Dually ISO Pegs
- Kuryakyn Universal Iso Grips
- Clear Alternatives Clear Turn Signal Lenses (front/rear)
- PIAA Powersports H4 Star White Anti-Vibration Bulb
- Suzuki Boulevard Tank Cover
- KEWL LOCK Helmet Lock for KURYAKYN ISO Grips
- Memory Foam Modification for Seat
- Saddlemen Midnight Express Drifter Slant Saddlebags
- Memphis Shades Hell Cat Windshield
- Removed Muffler Baffles from stock exhaust
- Metzeler ME880 170/90-16 front tire
- Metzeler ME880 200/70-15 rear tire