That’s right, I’ve sold (traded in) the Subaru SVX on a MY02 Subaru Legacy GT. May my Subaru SVX be happy in it’s next life.
While not my first Subaru, it was certainly my most unique.
Now then, we are starting to get somewhere. This here is a small section devoted to my 1992 Subaru SVX, Pearl White with Black Top. I purchased and picked up my MY92 on 3 November 2000 from a private seller in the Los Angeles area.
The car had only 63,500 miles on it when I got it. The brakes were gone and so were the front tires. That made for a fun trip home and started up the modding.
Here is a list of the modifications that I had made to the SVX before I traded it in.
- K&N Intake Filter
- Kuhmo Ecsta 712’s 225/45/17
- TRMotorsports Typhoons 17″ rims
- Clarion DRX-5675 Head Unit
- Kenwood KDC-6907 6×9’s
- Kenwood component 5 1/4’s
- Alpine MRV-F505 Amplifier
- Boston Acoustics Pro 10.4 Subs (2)
- Hayden 403 Transmission Fluid Cooler
- Subaru OEM Oil Cooler
- Removed Duty Solenod
- Removed Air Intake Silencer
- PIAA H3 Super White High Intesity Halogen fog lights
- Cool Blue Headlights
- Custom Magnaflow Exhaust
- Advanced Rotor Technologies (ART) Slotted Front Rotors
- Advanced Rotor Technologies (ART) Carbon Fiber Front Pads