That’s right, I’ve sold (traded in) the SVX on a MY02 Legacy GT. May the SVX rest in peace.
Now then, we are starting to get somewhere. This here is a small section devoted to my 1992 Subaru SVX, Pearl White with Black Top. I purchased and picked up my MY92 on 3 November 2000 from a private seller in the Los Angeles area. The car had only 63,500 miles on it when I got it. The brakes were gone and so were the front tires. That made for a fun trip home and started up the modding.
Here is a list of the modifications that I had made to the SVX before I traded it in.
- K&N Intake Filter
- Kuhmo Ecsta 712’s 225/45/17
- TRMotorsports Typhoons 17″ rims
- Clarion DRX-5675 Head Unit
- Kenwood KDC-6907 6×9’s
- Kenwood component 5 1/4’s
- Alpine MRV-F505 Amplifier
- Boston Acoustics Pro 10.4 Subs (2)
- Hayden 403 Transmission Fluid Cooler
- Subaru OEM Oil Cooler
- Removed Duty Solenod
- Removed Air Intake Silencer
- PIAA H3 Super White High Intesity Halogen fog lights
- Cool Blue Headlights
- Custom Magnaflow Exhaust
- Advanced Rotor Technologies (ART) Slotted Front Rotors
- Advanced Rotor Technologies (ART) Carbon Fiber Front Pads