August 16, 2011
1. Ron Paul is a honest and humble man who keeps his word. Barack Obama is an egoistic liar, a traitor and a betrayer who will say anything to get elected. The American people have seen through the Obama facade so it is less likely that he will pull the wool over their eyes in 2012 as he did in 2008.
2. Ron Paul is against the criminal and unconstitutional War on Terror and War on Drugs, while President Obama is for both. Numerous polls show that over 70 percent of the American people want both wars to end, especially the younger generation.
3. Ron Paul’s economic policies will save Social Security and Medicare. Even though he is ideologically against such government programs because of his libertarian philosophy, Paul has said that he would end the wars to help pay for Social Security and Medicare so seniors get the money that rightfully belongs to them. However, Paul has said that he would allow the younger generation to opt out of Social Security and Medicare if they want.
What is President Obama’s economic plan? Let the treasonous banks on Wall Street, the evil Federal Reserve and the military-industrial complex burn the place down and destroy Social Security and Medicare. Also, the Obama administration and the new Super Congress will impose austerity measures on the American people, leaving millions of people homeless, jobless, and hopeless.
Obama’s gullible political base have no idea that their leader’s economic policies will destroy Social Security and Medicare, and ruin the American middle class.
Obama is not a president of the people, he is an assassin for the banks and corporate looters.
4. Ron Paul is not a political candidate, he is a revolutionary in the tradition of Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin, and George Washington. He is not running a political campaign, he is trying to liberate and save America.
The political, financial and media establishment in the United States is the modern version of the British Empire and King George III. If the media traitors on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC were alive in 1776 they would’ve called George Washington a domestic terrorist and demanded his head.
Barack Obama is a whore for the establishment who wants to protect the evil status quo, not a man who wants change as he falsely advertised in his 2008 presidential campaign.
5. A CNN poll from May 2011 showed that Rep. Paul has the best chance among Republicans of defeating President Barack Obama in a head-to-head election. An excerpt from the article:
Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas, who also ran as a libertarian candidate for president in 1988 and who is well liked by many in the tea party movement, trails the president by only seven points (52 to 45 percent) in a hypothetical general election showdown.
If Paul and Obama were to face-off in a televised debate it is clear who would win: Paul. Obama has no integrity and no ideas of his own. He is a mere puppet, a whore, a cheater. If Obama didn’t have the treasonous banks on Wall Street, the Federal Reserve, the Madison Avenue propaganda machine, the military-industrial complex and the shadow government behind him then he would be a nobody.
Obama is a manufactured man who is shallow and empty inside like 99% of politicians, including Perry, Romney, Clinton, McCain, Bachmann, etc. Paul, on the other hand, is full of integrity and honour. He has raised himself up to where he is now through hard work, staying on message, patience, keeping his word, and telling the truth.
6. Paul is the anecdote to the poison of executive power, endless wars, big bank scams, and corporate looting of the public purse. Obama has embraced the poison and unsuccessfully tried to shove it down the American people’s throat. He is a spiritless agent of Sauron, and Paul isGandalf the White, who after his brief electoral death in 2008, has risen to become more dominant and more powerful this time around.
With the fellowship of truth and liberty behind him 100 percent, Paul is perfectly positioned politically to destroy the evil Sauron and liberate America from his deadly grip on the American mind.
7. In politics, the numbers is all that matters, and the numbers are with Ron Paul, not with his backstabbing Republican opponents or with the backstabber President Obama. As The Daily Bellwrote on June 7, 2011, “the electorate is far more in tune with Ron Paul today than they were even in 2008 in our view. His attacks on central banking and imperial, military overreach ring true today even more than in 2008.¯
8. Ron Paul is the recipient of most donations from the military, surpassing all other Republican candidates and President Obama. This is a sign that there is a revolt among the foot soldiers in U.S. military against the political establishment in Washington that traitorously send them to the Middle East to fight and die for a lie (9/11).
9. Barack Obama’s political base is collapsing. He is losing the young people. His recent poll numbers are in the high 30s and low 40s. The political trick that he played on the American people in May when he lied about ordering the U.S. Navy SEALS to assassinate Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan didn’t work as intended.
People are judging the President’s performance by how well the economy is working, and it is tanking right now. The American people have no faith that this president will fix the economy, bring the criminal bankers to justice, and end the unpopular wars in the Middle East.
10. The Republican field, with the exception of Ron Paul, is weak. Perry is a two-faced whore who will give the ruling class everything they ask for and finish the destruction of the American middle class if elected President. Bachmann is a crazy woman who makes no sense whatsoever and is not sincere about her political beliefs. Romney has no charisma, no new ideas, and no following.
Basically, Ron Paul is the only one who has a strong and hardcore political base. But his popularity is not limited to this libertarian base as the lying parrots in the mainstream media claim. Paul can mobilize the young people of America, persuade the left to stop voting for their own demise by electing backstabbing democrats, and promise the military fighters who are sacrificing their lives for nothing a safe journey home.
11. The lying mainstream media machine is no longer mainstream, as Alex Jones points out in this video, “The Ron Paul Tipping Point.¯ By showing their hatred of Ron Paul and refusing to cover his growing political influence, the major media in the Unite States has revealed itself to be a fringe outlet that lies for the diseased and evil ruling class.
CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Rush Limbaugh, and every other “mainstream¯ media outlet in the United States is a mouthpiece for the crazy and deranged ruling class that has taken America hostage along with the Israel Lobby and their sociopathic friends in Israel.
Ron Paul challenges the false war on terror narrative, wants to bring down the treasonous Federal Reserve System, and repeatedly calls for the end of the American empire. These three positions are popular with the poor and middle class republicans, democrats, libertarians, liberals, and conservatives, but they are not popular with the top one percent that controls the political system, the financial system, and the mass media.
The ruling class wants to continue the war on terror indefinitely, establish a global currency, a global central bank, and a dictatorial global government, all of which are unpopular, undemocratic, treasonous, and criminal.
The reality is that the evil and psychopathic ruling class that controls President Obama and everybody in the Republican field except Ron Paul are no longer invisible. Their game is up. If Ron Paul were President he would end their monopoly system, bring home the warriors who are needlessly dying in the Middle East, and restore true freedom in America.
As Alex Jones said in “The Ron Paul Tipping Point¯ video:
“Why are they so scared of Ron Paul? Well, the ruling class of this country, the fortune 100, the private Federal Reserve, have amassed their wealth through monopoly. They have amassed their wealth through insider, anti-capitalist, crony systems. And now their system is basically imploding because of their corrupt policies, and activities and looting.
And here is Ron Paul, who’s called it every step of the way with incredible precision, who has the constitutional answers to get our country back on the right track. And the system is scared to death. They’re like vampires faced with a cross, or holy water, or a truckload of garlic. They are in absolute panic mode because they’ve looked at the numbers, and they know Ron Paul is the real frontrunner in the 2012 election. And they know that if he continues to catch on, even their electronic voting machines won’t be able to stop a landslide. And if they did the public would see right through it. So they have to convince you that he’s unelectable. They have to sell you on the idea that “Oh, I like Ron Paul, but, he’s not available, he can’t win.¯
The fact that Ron Paul is the true frontrunner and is popular across the political spectrum, and major political analysts have had to admit that only Ron Paul can effectively beat Barack Obama, that’s why the system is scared of him. And that illustrates how awake people are, that Ron Paul is the most popular “ and if this were a fair game and wasn’t rigged “ would be our next President.¯
The traitors in power may stop a Ron Paul presidency and continue to suppress the truth about 9/11, the murder of President JFK, and the Federal Reserve for a little while longer, but the dam is breaking.
When America is mentally, economically and politically liberated, much credit will be owed to the heroic Ron Paul.