I forgot to post this last week, but it’s a great Rasmussen article/poll about the current Congressional Performance and how americans see things. Some of the poll results caught be by surprise (specifically that only 39% surveyed thought Congress was corrupt) but the rest are pretty dead on. Remember, this isn’t left or right, both sides are completely out of control and are not working in our interest.
Things of note:
- Just 14% of likely voters give Congress good or excellent ratings this month, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.
- Fifty-six percent (56%) of voters say Congress is doing a poor job, up nine points since June and the highest level found since October 7, 2008.
- Just 18% say Congress has passed any legislation that will significantly improve life in America, down three points over the past two months. Sixty percent (60%) disagree and say Congress has passed no such legislation, the highest level found since early February.
- Thirty-nine percent (39%) of voters believe most members of Congress are corrupt, while 36% disagree.
- Only 14% believe most members of Congress are genuinely interested in helping people, while 75% say they are more interested in furthering their own political careers. Those results show little change from June.