Random -> Relating to, having, or being elements or events with definite probability of occurrence.
Whilst this isn’t an all-inclusive listing of the random craziness that I hear from day to day, partly because I actually do have a fucking filter, but the following are funny fucked up lines I’ve heard throughout 2020, one instance per line.
- I don’t ever want to taste the taste of gun oil again.
- I’ll just end up getting drunk and sucking Putin’s DICK.
- It’s like a clown car on fire.
- People who like creemy PB are assholes and need to give in to their nutty side.
- Even though it does not exist anywhere in the U.S. Constitution, there’s apparently an “Office of the President Elect” now.
- She said… “I have no gag-reflex!” Proceeded by a dozen men turning and looking on curiously.
- You can be a rocket scientist and know nothing about how porn is filmed.
- Does this mask make me look fat?
- I always try to shoot it on their tongue. <-- Was funny because it was in a Youtube Ragdoll Cat video from a channel I follow.
And just in an aside, this is from AZFamily.com:
- Phoenix already has shattered its record for the most days of triple-digit heat in a calendar year with 144, topping the previous record of 143 days in 1989.
- Between June and August this year, Phoenix reported 50 days with a high temperature of at least 110 degrees. That bested the record of 33 days set in 2011.
- On Nov. 16, Phoenix’s high of 90 degrees was the latest the temperature has reached that mark in a calendar year in city history.
But don’t take my word for it:
So, there you go. That’s the most fucked up and/or random lines that I heard in 2020, and that I was able to document. Thanks to all the fucked up people I know… stay fucked up.