So it’s been a few months now that I’ve been at home for the most part, and I can’t begin to explain how bored I am getting. I went through my routines this morning …
- Checked UI to ensure filed and accepted
- Checked email on hotmail, yahoo, personal and responded as per usual.
- Checked scoobymods.com (my site) to answer questions.
- Checked HSX for stock performance.
- Errantly went to bank to grab money via UI.
- Filled up the NSX, $1.99 a gallon (91 octane).
- Spent an hour working on job postings, sending in resumes and researching.
- Listened to a days worth of podcasts from FHF & Big O and Dukes.
- Watched a movie (figure 1.45 hours).
Well, that about takes me up till this post. My life is getting too lame.