It’s been a week since I lost Sho Rai. It feels like many lifetimes since I had my soul ripped out in the most unexpected twist in my life in so very long.
Sho was my ultimate cat. He was a giant, fluffy, loving and amazing orange Maine Coon. He was a lap cat extraordinaire.
- He weighed over 20lbs for most of his adult life but was never overweight.
- His paws were the size of my palm.
- He purred so loud that I could tell when he was around.
- He slept up against my right leg every night, having his own dedicated spot on the bed.
- He always wanted to be around me.
- He wanted to make me happy cause he was a super star kitty.
I’m still in shock, like my heart being ripped out while I watched, helpless to do anything, to save myself or him.